Wednesday 25 November 2009

my "simple" new theme


Yesterday, suddenly my MP pageviews was changed..
S
weet pink strawberry
background initially became irregular.
T
here are sentences from photobucket; "your account about expired".
I
will not later there are some people who dizziness when reading my blog, so I was forced to change the theme. I actually really liked my previous theme ..
but what could I do .. 
for a while I'll use this theme in my multiply.
In the future, I will use my own made theme, b
ut I must first learn how to create multiply themes ..
hopefully I can do it.
For my friends who can make his own multiply themes, please teach me or give me some tricks to make it easy ..
thanks before ..


go aptx,, go study,, cheer up and be spirit

5 comments:

  1. gud...mending ini li...jelas.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. yang kemaren juga jelas ka.. cuma full color ajah.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lebih enak dibaca.. dan lebih enak buat comment, hehehe :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. ho.. gitu ya... emang sih lebih simpel, like my self. hehe ^_^

    ReplyDelete