Friday 29 October 2010

he found my multiply!

i just remind if my group leader succes to find my multiply blog, and also win's blog. Oww... I'm not really think about it, how can he find our blog?
You now how can? It start with he and win meet mba nike, koz's wife,and also a mper. They talk about mba nike activities in multiply.
From the talking, he knows win's blog in multiply. Then, he enter word: win in google..
You know what the result? He find a photo of our. But the photos are in my blog! He said, it's lia's blog, isn't? Waaa... He found my blog!

3 comments:

  1. Haaaaaaaaaaah??????
    me too?? Ohhh noooo...*_*'
    But he will enjoyed our blog.

    Frankly, It's better to use past tense in your story..especially after "how can he find our blog"
    Ok, enjoy write in English in your new blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oiya, follow me in win2better.blogspot.com :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks win for your correction ^___^
    i have been following you :)

    ReplyDelete