Thursday 17 February 2011

i'll pass up petronas :(

i have been getting scholarship from malaysia (petronas university). because of my GPA under 3.0, the scholarship is not covering all fund there. only tuition fee. for monthly allowance, it will be given after 6 months course, if our GPA and performance are good.

i just discussed it with my parents, about possibility to take it. coz i think i need fund from my parents, unfortunatelly my saving money is not enough to cover monthly allowance. i have corresponded with indonesian student in there, for monthly allowance we need about 4 millions rupiah every month. it's very hard to me :(

unfortunatelly, my dad preperably likes if i am a PNS. i have to be a PNS before i get scholarship. hiks.. i'm very sad.. for me, PNS is not all the things. my dream is to be a good scientist, although a PNS is not bad. but i want reach chances that are in front of my eyes. now is about scholarship. PNS job test will be held in october until last year.

i'd like to say thank you very much to my leader Mr. Ratno who have recommending me to Dr. Suriati in Petronas, also Dr. Suriaty for her cooperation and Ms. Triana for sharing. i really want to study in petronas but for this time it's enable for me... it's very hard and i'm very sad to say "sorry, i'll pass up that one". i hope, this is the best decision that i have made. Allah, i wanna continue my study in master and doctoral... please guide me to reach my dreams...

2 comments:

  1. Amiiin, I always pray for you :)
    I hope you're dreams come true..

    ReplyDelete
  2. @win thanks so much. hope your dreams come true :)
    *spechless*

    ReplyDelete