Saturday 19 February 2011

britzone: first time

Dear my dy, i wanna share my story today :)

At 5.30 AM i must go to mampang for oral test of tahsin. you know? i was late to entrace the class. and i get before the last queue. in the axam, the first i'm very nervous. so are my friends. coz my teacher is strongly strictly :(
somehow, in this exam i feel better. i did talaqi slowly so that i didn't have many correction. i hope in this term, i will pass the exam.

At 11.00 PM i went to diknas library for joining britzone. this is my first time i go there. thanks to liana who count me in. although it's not easy for me to understand what they say (because their pronouncation is very good), i will endeavor to understand that. i need to strongly efforts for that, coz beside it, they speak fastly. hmm... dy, what i need to stay at abroad for a long time so that i can speak english fluently like them??

2 comments:

  1. hopefully you will get a best result for your exam...

    Yes, lest keep our spirit to improve our English ^___^

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you, winda :)
    keep persistence for improving our english skill ^________^

    ReplyDelete